Students can view holds in the Student Center in MaineStreet.
Students are blocked from enrollment if:
- They are under suspension or dismissal action.
- They owe money to the University.
- They have not complied with the State of Maine’s Immunization Requirements.
- Financial Responsibility Hold.
In order to remove the hold, students should contact:
- The Associate Dean/Director of their college for academic holds.
- The Bursar for financial holds.
- The Office of Student Records by calling (207)581.4005 or send an email to email@example.com for immunization holds.
- An item for the FRS has been added to your MaineStreet To-Do list. Your access to enroll has been put on hold until this to-do item is completed. Please navigate to the To-Do List on your MaineStreet Student Center and click on Financial Responsibility Statement to view and acknowledge receipt of the statement. The registration hold will be removed immediately upon completion.To view the full text of the UMS Student Financial Responsibility Statement or for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ), please click here: http://www.maine.edu/about-the-system/system-office/student-affairs/