Students can view holds in the Student Center in MaineStreet.
Students are blocked from enrollment if:
- They are under suspension or dismissal action.
- They owe money to the University.
- They have not complied with the State of Maine’s Immunization Requirements.
- Financial Terms and Conditions Hold.
In order to remove the hold, students should contact:
- The Associate Dean/Director of their college for academic holds.
- The Bursar for financial holds.
- The Office of Student Records by calling (207)581.4005 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immunization holds.
- New students will have an item for the Financial Terms and Conditions added to their MaineStreet To Do List. Access to enroll is put on hold until this To Do List item is completed. To remove the hold, navigate to the To Do List item in the MaineStreet Student Center and select “Financial Terms and Conditions: to view and acknowledge receipt of the statement. The registration hold will be removed immediately upon completion. View the full details here: Financial Terms and Conditions