NEBHE Satisfactory Progress
NEBHE Satisfactory Progress Process
- Office of Student Records provides a list with transcripts of students currently in the NEBHE program to the Associate Deans after the spring semester.
- The Associate Deans review each student’s academic record to determine if the student is making satisfactory progress toward the degree.
- The Associate Deans notify the Office of Student Records with any students who are not making satisfactory progress.
- The Office of Student Records notifies any students who are not making satisfactory progress that they will be removed from the NEBHE program and the consequences of that action.
- Students may appeal to an appeal committee made up of the student’s Associate Dean, another Associate Dean and a representative from the Office of Student Records.
- The Office of Student Records removes the students from the NEBHE program prior to providing the list to the Bursar.
- Students who are removed from the program could become eligible the following semester if they get themselves back on track to a timely graduation. They could request a review of their academic records by the Appeal Committee.